By Felix Mendelssohn
Read or Download A Midsummer Night's Dream (Le Songe d'une Nuit d'été), Opus 61: For Solo, Chorus/Choir and Orchestra with French and English Text: 0 (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Best music books
This booklet includes analyses of the tales and track of 9 operas, offered in chronological order from 1791 to 1928. those nice works are so much without problems approached with an realizing of the conventions of the different operatic genres in addition to the social stipulations that encouraged the composers and librettists.
(Electronic Musicians Presents). Culled from 10 years of the digital Musician , Remix , and EQ magazines' documents, the articles in digital Musician provides the Recording secrets and techniques in the back of 50 nice Albums will enlighten readers concerning the recording and songwriting concepts that helped create 50 nice albums, spanning way back to 1967 and as fresh as 2011, revealing the technique of various proficient artists, manufacturers, and engineers.
Armed purely with turntables, a mixer and a pile of documents, hip-hop DJs and turntable musicians have replaced the face of song. even though, while hip-hop has lengthy been acknowledged as an influential pop culture either culturally and sociologically, hip-hop tune is never taken heavily as an inventive style.
Expertly prepared piano duet (1 piano, four fingers) from our Kalmus Edition.
- Vocal Chamber Music, Second Edition: A Performer's Guide
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 25: For Advanced Piano Duet (2 Pianos, 4 Hands) (Kalmus Edition)
- New England Idylls, Opus 62: For Intermediate to Advanced Piano Solo (Kalmus Edition)
- String Quartets by Debussy and Ravel: Quartet in G Minor, Op. 10/Debussy; Quartet in F Major/Ravel (Dover Chamber Music Scores)
- Kaleidoscope of Cultures: A Celebration of Multicultural Research and Practice
- Quintet in C Minor: String Quintet: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
Additional resources for A Midsummer Night's Dream (Le Songe d'une Nuit d'été), Opus 61: For Solo, Chorus/Choir and Orchestra with French and English Text: 0 (Kalmus Edition)