By Rebecca E. Farrell
Read or Download Across the Water: Teaching Irish Music and Dance at Home and Abroad PDF
Similar music books
This e-book comprises analyses of the tales and song of 9 operas, offered in chronological order from 1791 to 1928. those nice works are so much conveniently approached with an figuring out of the conventions of the various operatic genres in addition to the social stipulations that prompted the composers and librettists.
(Electronic Musicians Presents). Culled from 10 years of the digital Musician , Remix , and EQ magazines' documents, the articles in digital Musician offers the Recording secrets and techniques in the back of 50 nice Albums will enlighten readers in regards to the recording and songwriting innovations that helped create 50 nice albums, spanning way back to 1967 and as fresh as 2011, revealing the method of diverse gifted artists, manufacturers, and engineers.
Armed in simple terms with turntables, a mixer and a pile of files, hip-hop DJs and turntable musicians have replaced the face of song. despite the fact that, while hip-hop has lengthy been known as an influential pop culture either culturally and sociologically, hip-hop track is never taken heavily as a creative style.
Expertly prepared piano duet (1 piano, four fingers) from our Kalmus Edition.
- Sonata No. 3, Opus 57: For Intermediate to Advanced Piano Solo (Kalmus Edition)
- Chanukah and Other Hebrew Holiday Songs: Early Intermediate to Intermediate Piano Collection
- Why Music Matters
- The 6 Marks of Progressive Christian Worship Music
- Beethoven Piano Sonatas, Volume 2 (Nos. 9-15) (Alfred Masterwork Edition)
- Concerto No. 2, Opus 57 (Orch.): For B-flat Clarinet Solo: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
Extra info for Across the Water: Teaching Irish Music and Dance at Home and Abroad