By J. Paul Guyer
Read or Download An Introduction to Wastewater Sludge Disposal PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
The 1st chemically bonded phosphate ceramics (zinc phosphate dental cements) have been built over a century in the past. but it has in basic terms been within the final 30 years new breed of fabrics has been chanced on. Chemically Bonded Phosphate Ceramics brings jointly most up-to-date advancements during this box together with a number of novel ceramics, from Argonne and Brookhaven nationwide Laboratories.
This can be a a lot revised and improved model of the author's prior e-book ideas of Environmental technology (1988), additionally released through Elsevier. It accommodates new instruments corresponding to ecotechnology, cleanser know-how, lifestyles cycle research and environmental possibility review, that have replaced environmental administration technique noticeably over the past decade.
Seminar paper from the yr 2007 within the topic Politics - foreign Politics - Environmental coverage, grade: A+, collage of Otago (New Zealand - division of Anthropology), direction: international Politics of nutrients, 19 entries within the bibliography, language: English, summary: This paper will examine the consequences of the fairway Revolution.
This completely attractive, concise booklet tells the tale of California's most dear source, tracing the adventure of water within the country from the ambience to the snowpack to our taps and meals. alongside the way in which, we examine a lot approximately California itself because the publication describes its rivers, lakes, wetlands, dams, and aqueducts and discusses the position of water in agriculture, the surroundings, and politics.
- Managing Your Hazardous Wastes: A Step-by-Step RCRA Compliance Guide
- Stages of Corporate Social Responsibility: From Ideas to Impacts (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Environmental Health, Third Edition
- Risk Assessment and Decision Making Using Test Results: The Carcinogenicity Prediction and Battery Selection Approach
- Rural Water Systems for Multiple Uses and Livelihood Security
- Water Governance for Sustainable Development: Approaches and Lessons from Developing and Transitional Countries
Extra resources for An Introduction to Wastewater Sludge Disposal